KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Indiana State Police say no one was injured after a boat reportedly capsized in the Wabash River near the Memorial Bridge in Knox County Saturday afternoon.
The Vincennes City Fire Department, Vincennes City Police, Knox County Sheriff’s Office, and Indiana State Police all reported to the scene and were able to rescue three children who were on top of the boat wearing life jackets and four adults hanging onto the side of the boat.
There is no word on what caused the boat to capsize.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the
Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Family mourning after loss due to COVID-19
- Congressman Brett Guthrie leads hearing on COVID-19 vaccine
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: New COVID concerns
- KY Secretary of State: voters should have confidence in fall election
- Wendell Foster receives $100,000 donation