OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- No injuries were reported after a car reportedly crashed into two others and an apartment building on Chuck Gray Court in Owensboro Sunday afternoon.
At this time, drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor.
Eyewitness News talked with one resident who lives at the complex after the crash.
“The fireman took out boards and jacks and everything else and had jacked up the building a little bit for the structure right now the city inspector would not talk to us much because I guess he had other things going on so that’s why I don’t know how safe this building is,” said resident Kathy Sago.
This is a developing story and will be updated once information becomes available.
- Newburgh woman arrested following traffic stop
- Kanye West announces White House bid
- Man arrested after reportedly driving 105 MPH
- Somerville woman arrested on gun charges
- Evansville bar closed temporarily after customer, employee test positive for COVID-19