OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- No injuries were reported after a car reportedly crashed into two others and an apartment building on Chuck Gray Court in Owensboro Sunday afternoon.
At this time, drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor.
Eyewitness News talked with one resident who lives at the complex after the crash.
“The fireman took out boards and jacks and everything else and had jacked up the building a little bit for the structure right now the city inspector would not talk to us much because I guess he had other things going on so that’s why I don’t know how safe this building is,” said resident Kathy Sago.
This is a developing story and will be updated once information becomes available.
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- North wins ninth-straight sectional title
- Three killed in shooting at restaurant in Louisville
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking