GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The North Gibson School Corporation is asking the community to help them prepare for the fall semester by donating masks and cloth material.
Officials say they have 2,000 students and are asking for 1,500 pediatric sized and 1,500 adult sized masks.
People are also able to drop off material for masks in the event they can’t make them on their own.
“We know that it isn’t a requirement as of yet but it is a possibility, and we just want to plan ahead and give the opportunity to try to get face masks donated so that we’ll have a mask for our students or at least get them started with the school year,” NGSC assistant superintendent Eric Goggins said.
Dr. Goggins says all pre-made masks that are dropped off will be sanitized thoroughly before being distributed.
If you would like to drop off material or masks, you can do so at the following days and times.
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- North wins ninth-straight sectional title
- Three killed in shooting at restaurant in Louisville
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking