PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT) – The North Gibson School Corporation announced on its Facebook page it plans to welcome back students to school buildings on August 7, with social distancing practices in place.
The school district continues to workout the details on social distancing practices and face masks requirements. Additional details are expected to be released sometime in July.
(This story was originally published on June 24, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades at Terre Haute prison
- Supreme Court clears way for execution of federal prisoner in Terre Haute
- Mask ordinance stirs up debate at Evansville City Council meeting
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: The Mayor and masks
- COVID-19 testing beginning in Perry County Tuesday