NORTH POSEY, Ind. (WEHT) — Thirteen students at North Posey High School have been quarantined after three separate COVID-19 positive cases were confirmed.
Two of the students participated in high school sports and one student used bus transportation.
School officials say contact tracing was conducted , which resulted in the remaining 10 students being quarantined.
Officials ask parents and students to remain vigilant during this time to help stop the spread of the virus.
(This story was originally published on September 24, 2020)
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside
- McLean County man arrested after motorcycle pursuit
- Governor: Kentucky resumes COVID-19 surge preparations