SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WEHT) — The University of Notre Dame has suspended all football-related activities after seven players tested positive for COVID-19.
Ninety-four players were tested and the seven who were positive are currently in isolation.
Their close contacts are being notified.
Combined with last week’s results, a total of 13 players are now in isolation, with 10 in quarantine.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 22, 2020)
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine