EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The West Side Nut Club half pot sits at $545,000 as of Monday, with only three days left to purchase tickets.
- Thursday 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tickets sales will end promptly at 2 p.m. on Saturday, and the drawing will be held the same day at 6 p.m.
The first half pot reached an amazing $1.2 million, and we want to know if you think it will hit the million dollar mark again this year.
(This story was originally published on October 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Senate confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations
- Train crashes into car that was abandoned on tracks
- Coat-A-Kid collections beginning Tuesday
- Pike County pastor dies from COVID-19