BUCKSKIN, Ind. (WEHT)- 34-year-old Jordan Siebe was taken into custody after reportedly crashing a car into a utility pole in Buckskin and trying to flee the scene late Friday night.
According to a release sent by the Gibson County Sheriff’s Office, Siebe was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance and Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated Refusal.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville