OHIO COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says bridge replacements on US 62 east of Beaver Dam are completed and the bridge will reopen to traffic August 26.
While the bridges will be open to traffic, drivers should expect lane closures for utility work until mid-September. The KTC says drivers should pay attention to traffic control and reduce speeeds.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 7, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office apprehend fleeing suspect
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial in June
- HCSO: Henderson County woman falls asleep while driving, hits garbage truck