FORDSVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) – One person has been taken to the hospital after a mobile home fire in Ohio County.
The Fordsville Fire Department said crews responded to a home early Monday that showed heavy smoke coming from a bedroom.
Firefighters said everyone inside the home was able to get out. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The Fordsville Fire Department said an electric heater plugged into a power strip caused the fire.
(This story was originally published on January 20, 2020)