Ohio County fire sends one to hospital

Local News

Courtesy: Fordsville Fire Department

FORDSVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) – One person has been taken to the hospital after a mobile home fire in Ohio County.

The Fordsville Fire Department said crews responded to a home early Monday that showed heavy smoke coming from a bedroom.

Courtesy: Fordsville Fire Department

Firefighters said everyone inside the home was able to get out. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

The Fordsville Fire Department said an electric heater plugged into a power strip caused the fire.

Courtesy: Fordsville Fire Department
Courtesy: Fordsville Fire Department
Courtesy: Fordsville Fire Department

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.

(This story was originally published on January 20, 2020)

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories