OHIO CO, Ky (WEHT) One person is dead after a single vehicle crash in Hartford, KY Sunday night. Police say they were called to the intersection of SR 69 N and Sunnydale Rd around 7:40 p.m.
Witnesses told police it looked like the driver lost control of the vehicle before leaving the left side of the road and hitting a tree.
Dylan Morris, 18, of Fordsville, was pronounced dead at the scene.
(This story was originally published on December 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager