MCHENRY, Ky. (WEHT) – A group of teens jumped in action to save a dog from drowning in McHenry, Kentucky on Sunday.
The teens say the dog was scared at first but quickly warmed up to them when it realized it was being saved. The dog’s owner was not home at the time but thanked the boys for what they had done.
The rescuers added they plan on being on standby as rain is expected to continue over the coming days, just in case it happens again.
(This story was originally published on June 28, 2020)
- Evansville Police looking to identify truck
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting