OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- 20 Oink for Owensboro statues are on display near the Owensboro Convention Center.
The project was started by Specialty Foods Group, which raised over $100,000 for local nonprofits. Each pig was chosen to represent the city’s history of agriculture, meat production, and barbecue.
The pigs will return to their usual locations Tuesday.
(This story was originally published on July 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing