OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Owensboro Police Department says the driver of a car involved in a single-vehicle accident Friday night has died from their injuries.
Owensboro Police have identified the victim as Logan Davis, 18.
Police initially responded to the accident on the 4400 block of Medley Road around 11:30 P.M. Friday night.
Police said Davis was pulled from the vehicle after being trapped initially. He was taken to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital where he died.
Davis would have been a senior at Owensboro Catholic and was a member of the football team.
Two other people in the car were taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- EPD investigating after home hit by car
- Alumni, faculty protest University of Evansville realignment plan
- Police presence cleared after welfare check at downtown apartment
- Teenager shot in Evansville is recovering after two surgeries, according to GoFundMe
- Huey the Baird’s Tapir at Mesker Park Zoo dies