GIBSON CO, Ind (WEHT) Around 7:27 Friday evening, Gibson County Central Dispatch was notified of a disturbance in progress in the 1200 block of West Morton Street in Oakland City.
After arriving on scene and locating the disturbance, a deputy requested an ambulance to take one person to the hospital for treatment of a head injury. The other person involved was identified as 39-year-old Ashley Heck of Oakland City.
Heck was taken to the Gibson County Jail on battery charges with a $750 cash bond.
(This story was originally published on November 28, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Daviess County Jail limiting visitors due to COVID outbreak
- Parke stepping down as Vanderburgh County GOP Chairman
- Snow falls across the Tri-State, road crews prepare
- Psychotherapist discusses mental health during pandemic
- Groups helping homeless say most who lived at Owensboro ‘tent city’ site left