EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — An online petition aims to delay EVSC students from heading back to school this fall.
The EVSC is offering students alternatives to learn from home, and officials are also planning to implement social distancing measures and require students to wear masks at certain times.
(This story was originally published on June 30, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Otters accepting 2021 game day staff applications
- KC’s Timeout Lounge closed for 7 days per the health department
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Wanted felon crashes vehicle, runs away, leaves puppy behind
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville