(WEHT) – A daily look at good news happening in the Tri-State, reminding all of us that we will get through this together!
Today’s segment features Corey Ziemer, a local artist with autism who is spreading smiles in Owensboro with his amazing artwork.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the
Tri-State, follow Eyewitness News on Facebook and Twitter.
(This story was originally published on July 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Target employees help around Mesker Park Zoo
- Kentucky ranked second worst for teen driver deaths in nation, Indiana and Illinois ranked lower
- Henderson boat ramp closure puts halt on Memorial Day plans
- Second arrest made in shooting near Gregg Park
- Evansville man facing animal cruelty charges after dog dropped multiple times