OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Owensboro Country Club broke ground on a new course that’s been in development for nearly two years.
The short par-3 course will be called “The Drop Zone” and Owensboro Country Club President Bob McDole says the club is also building a pool bar after the course.
McDole says it’s all part of the club’s strategy to serve families, as well as existing members. The course is expected to be completed this summer.
(This story was originally published on June 1, 2020.)
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Evansville K9 on scene of investigation
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election