OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- 18-year-old Roger Hill was charged with Assault (2nd degree) and Wanton Endangerment (1st degree) after a disturbance Wednesday afternoon.
Officers responded to a welfare check on the 500 block of Hathaway Street and were at the scene when the victim arrived at a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries that police believe happened at the residence.
It is believed the victim was hit with a blunt object. There is also evidence that someone shot a firearm but no one was hit and no one else was injured.
(This story was originally published on May 15, 2020)
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville