OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — The special committee created to decide on the process of moving a Confederate monument in Owensboro is scheduled to meet on Tuesday.
The Monument Relocation Committee plans to narrow down the possible location options and outline the terms of delivery.
The monument has stood outside the Daviess County Courthouse since the year 1900.
Eyewitness News will bring you the details of the meeting online and on-air.
(This story was originally published on September 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL STORIES
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- ‘Baby YodaKin’ journeys to Dublin, Ohio, just in time for Halloween
- WATCH LIVE: Second Indiana gubernatorial debate 2020
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. selling Tropicana Evansville for $480 million