OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Owensboro NAACP announced it will hold a peaceful rally Thursday along the riverfront starting around 6:30 PM.
The Peace and Reconciliation Rally will start at the Overlook Pavilion in Smother’s Park. Organizers are asking attendees to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask or face covering.
(This story was originally published on June 2, 2020.)
- No charges yet in Minnesota shooting of Black man as protests continue
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- First lady Jill Biden to undergo ‘procedure,’ says White House
- ‘Couldn’t breathe’: A personal reaction to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Breaking News: Migrant children arrive at Erie International Airport