OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — Owensboro Police are investigating after one man was injured in a shooting early Friday.
Police responded to the 1800 block of West 7th Street just before 12:30 a.m.
They found 20-year-old Tyler Glover on the porch with a gunshot wound to the chest.
He was taken to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, and police say he had potentially life threatening injuries.
(This story was originally published on July 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant