OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — A missing Owensboro teen has been located.
Owensboro Police had been asking for the public’s help in finding a 15-year old girl who had been missing since September 16.
Eyewitness News has been in contact with the Owensboro Police Department, and they tell us the teen has been located, and is now safe with her family.
(This story was originally published on September 23, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- EWSU cautions against sewer inlet leaves; City of Owensboro offering leaf pick-up
- Appeals court upholds conviction of a man who stabbed and killed a Dubois County woman
- Attorney General Curtis Hill joins DOJ lawsuit against Google
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging