EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Police Department announced two men are being held at a federal facility in Henderson following a series of robberies across southwestern Indiana.
Davontai Jones-Robinson, 23, and Trinity Ramon Taylor, 26, are now facing federal charges in connection to the robberies at gas stations in Evansville and Elberfeld. The FBI Southwestern Indiana Violent Crimes Task Force, the Warrick County Sherriff’s Office, the Elberfeld Town Marshall, the Indiana State Police, and Evansville Police Department all worked on the case together.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 15, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Fence now up around old Holy Trinity Church
- Unity rally held in Madisonville
- First COVID-19 death reported at Morganfield nursing home
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks in 10 states
- Human Rights Defense Center files lawsuit against Henderson County and jail officials