PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT)- Due a water main repair, parts of Princeton are now under a precautionary boil advisory.
Taylor Ave. east of Roosevelt Dr., Spore Drive, Indian Creek Est., and Lake Road from E. Broadway to S 180 E are under the advisory until further notice. While officials say contamination is unlikely, customers in the affected area are advised to boil all cooking and drinking water for five minutes.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 10, 2020)
- Organization launches demonstration over Supreme Court pick
- Bosse Field hosting Field of Dreams movie night
- Green River District Health Department reports single-day COVID-19 cases record
- Warrick Co. nursing home resident dies from COVID-19
- WKU President discusses challenges on college campus during pandemic