DAVIESS CO, Ind (WEHT) The Indiana Department of Transportation has announced lane restrictions for S.R. 57 in Washington for paving and resurfacing.
Starting Wednesday, contractors will repave S.R. 57 from Harned Avenue to Maple Street. Flaggers will be on site and lanes will be restricted to 12 feet.
The project is expected to take three days.
Drivers should expect delays and plan accordingly.
(This story was originally published on October 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Fate of Ellis Park could be in jeopardy after Kentucky Supreme Court decision
- Local veterans get help from U.S. Veterans Center
- Route chosen for new I-69 bridge
- Henderson City Commission hears proposed law to deprioritize marijuana enforcement
- Social media posts urge caution near Owensboro tent city