EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — For the first time in its history, Peoples Trust and Savings Bank (PTSB) will have a location in Vanderburgh County.
The bank plans to open a location at 2201 North Green River Road in Evansville in Spring 2021.
PTSB has been in Warrick County for 125 years and has locations on the Boonville square, in
Paradise, and on State Street in downtown Newburgh.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant