EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Residents at the Wyndmoor of Evansville were treated to a pet parade Saturday morning.
People from across the community brought their pets, ranging from dogs and cats to ferrets, to participate in the parade. Staff at the facility say they wanted to find new ways for their residents to interact in the community.
So far, no COVID-19 cases or deaths have been reported at the facility.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vigil held to remember crash victims
- University of Evansville honors former student and New York City 9/11 firefighter
- Lawsuit filed against Gibson County Area Plan Commission
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff: shots fired call to Dogtown Tavern is classified as a police action shooting, 2 arrested
- Hardwood Booster Club food booth open for business