EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Wyndmoor of Evansville is inviting people to bring their pets to take part in a pet parade for their 44 residents August 8.
Staff tells Eyewitness News that veterinarians are expected to participate and a variety of animals, including chinchillas and perhaps a monkey, could participate. Volunteers are asked to arrive by 10:00 a.m. before the parade starts around 10:30.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Tennessee Titans suspend team activities after multiple players test positive for COVID-19
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- Ethics experts see national security concern in Trump’s debt
- New California law prompted by crash that killed Kobe Bryant