OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman issued a statement after the Wienermobile reportedly canceled an appearance in Owensboro amid a planned protest from the animal rights group.
The event organizers did the right thing in keeping the Wienermobile from dispensing a revolting cancer-causing food made from pigs’ lips and anuses. PETA is relishing this victory and urging kind people to opt for delicious veggie dogs that will kick the Wienermobile out on its buns for good.Tracy Reiman
The Wienermobile visited Evansville earlier in the week and planned to make an appearance at the Sunset Cruisers Downtown Cruise-In in Owensboro. PETA announced plans to hold a protest featuring a costumed pig.
(This story was originally published on August 1, 2020)
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire
- Wabash County Health Department warns of possible COVID-19 exposure from “mini-prom”
- Tri-State phone scam claims you are ‘under investigation’