OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — As the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile prepares for a stop in Owensboro, protesters are planning a demonstration.
PETA says animals are subject to cruel practices at slaughter houses and they want to urge people to stop eating meat.
The protest is set to start at 4 p.m. on West Third Street and will be led by a costumed pig.
(This story was originally published on July 31, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire
- Wabash County Health Department warns of possible COVID-19 exposure from “mini-prom”
- Tri-State phone scam claims you are ‘under investigation’