OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — As the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile prepares for a stop in Owensboro, protesters are planning a demonstration.
PETA says animals are subject to cruel practices at slaughter houses and they want to urge people to stop eating meat.
The protest is set to start at 4 p.m. on West Third Street and will be led by a costumed pig.
(This story was originally published on July 31, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking
- How the coronavirus pandemic affects children’s mental health
- Tri-State shows support for their presidential candidate