POSEY CO., Ind (WEHT) The Posey County Health Department says the county has been selected as an OPTUMServe Health Services site.
The site in Posey County will be for all patients who have symptoms of COVID 19 and for those identified as contacts of patients with COVID 19.
There is no word on the site’s exact location, or when it will open.
This site will be open to all Indiana residents. It will be appointment only, not a drive thru site.
(This story was originally published on May 4, 2020)
Latest Coronavirus Watch News:
- Tiger at Zoo Knoxville tests positive for coronavirus
- Carmi nursing home reports more COVID-19 cases, deaths and recoveries
- Michigan church linked to at least 58 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VOTE: Has COVID-19 impacted your Halloween plans?
- Reopen Evansville Task Force shares eviction relief assistance, COVID-19 vaccine interim plan