NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT) — Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh closed Wednesday after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The restaurant says the employee only worked Sunday from 4-7 p.m. before the positive test result was discovered Wednesday.
Prime Time closed Wednesday and will be closed Thursday, July 2, for a thorough cleaning and an anti-Covid spray and fog of the restaurant.
They do recommend anyone who may have been in Prime Time Sunday evening to get tested for peace of mind.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant