NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT) — Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopened Friday after cleaning, spraying and fogging the restaurant.
The restaurant closed Wednesday after they learned an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
Prime Time says it will continue to log team members temps, wear masks, have sanitizer stations, clean touch points as needed and wash hands constantly.
(This story was originally published on July 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant