PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT)- A boil water advisory in Princeton issued Thursday has been canceled after test results were satisfactory. It is no longer necessary to boil water.
Anyone who has questions is asked to call Princeton Utilities at (812) 385-3343. A precautionary boil water advisory was issued for specific parts of Princeton Thursday, including Taylor Ave, Lake Rd, Spore Dr, Indian Creek, Co Rd 180 E, Meadowlark Dr, Tot Hat, ST RD 64 E of Co Rd 180 E.
(This story was originally published on July 25, 2020)
- Public hearing to discuss Evansville water rate hike rescheduled
- Blood donors to be entered to win Bonnaroo tickets, incentive aimed to end blood shortage
- Daviess County school districts encourage families to get vaccinated as COVID cases rise
- LIVE at 12:30 p.m.: Daviess Co. officials discuss rising COVID cases in the region
- Evansville couple arrested after baby found with third degree burns and a fractured arm