OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- Several dozen protesters lined Second Street outside of the historic Daviess County Courthouse Saturday to raise awareness for civil rights issues and shine a light on racial injustice, similar to rallies also held Saturday in Evansville.
Protester Ahmad Wilson said “my mother has to call and check on me every 30-45 minutes, it’s just not normal.”
(This story was originally published on May 30, 2020)
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters