EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Riverside Drive is back open between Vine and Sycamore Streets after a 24 inch sewer line collapsed in the area last month.
Crews are continuing to work on repairs in the area, but traffic is able to pass through.
(This story was originally published on August 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Outgoing Evansville African American Museum Executive Director honored with parade
- Sen. Mike Braun honors Vincennes University Jasper
- Owensboro student not letting hospital visit interrupt lessons
- Leadership Everyone group spreading mission in Tri-State
- USI student confirms COVID-19 cases in fraternity