OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet announced crews will be working on the southbound side of the Blue Bridge over the Ohio River in Owensboro Friday.
Drivers can expect crews on-site between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Work on the northbound side of the bridge has already been completed, though the work comes a day after roadwork on the Twin Bridges in Henderson caused delays and headaches for drivers Thursday.
(This story was originally published on Nov. 5, 2020)
- LIVE NOW: Gov. Beshear gives daily COVID-19 press conference
- IDPH: 12,542 new confirmed & probable COVID-19 cases; 125 additional deaths
- Person of interest in Evansville firefighter’s murder sentenced on weapons charges
- Coronavirus outbreak at another Kentucky nursing home
- Emergency repairs to navigational lighting on Natcher Bridge