(WEHT) This Saturday, and continuing through Wednesday, you’ll be able to donate to the Salvation Army at Schnucks by choosing to “Round Up” your purchase to the nearest dollar.
One-hundred percent of round up donations support The Salvation Army in the customer’s community. This campaign is a decades-long tradition for the Tree of Lights campaign with the Salvation Army.
Starting Friday, Nov. 27 and continuing through Christmas Eve, volunteer bell ringers will be outside of Schnucks stores starting 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. each day Monday through Saturday.
The Salvation Army uses funds raised during the Tree of Lights campaign to provide assistance to the most vulnerable citizens, as the organization helps provide food, utility payments and emergency rent and mortgage payments throughout the year.
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Some Tri-State residents experiencing COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- Henderson County Animal Control and Humane Society deal with influx of stray dog calls
- Kentucky courts to resume jury trials this spring
- New safe haven baby box comes to Boonville
- Madionsville woman charged with murder following death of shooting victim