(WEHT)- The Salvation Army is hosting a virtual Stuff the Bus event in collaboration with Walmart amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the virus, the campaign cannot have volunteers on site so the Walmart registry will be set up to receive on-line purchases for the event.
We are happy to put this campaign together on supplies for the children.Major Loren Carter
There will be several busses across Vanderburgh and Warrick counties for the event, which runs August 7 through August 9. The collection in Evansville will go to Teachers Locker.
(This story was originally published on July 31, 2020)
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- LIVE: Back to School: New Lessons
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire