WAYNE CO, Il (WEHT) Illinois State Police say around 3:52 p.m. Saturday, a semi truck driver and a man driving passenger vehicle were headed north on US Hwy 45 at the intersection of CR 1125 N when the semi struck the passenger vehicle from behind, killing the driver.
The victim is Jonathan Stanley, a 36 year old man from Fairfield, Illinois.
The driver of the semi, identified as Todd Bosler (57), was issued a citation for driving too fast for conditions.
(This story was originally published on September 27, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville K9 on scene of investigation
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Indiana’s COVID-19 hospitalizations highest since April
- Police looking for driver who flipped car
- Henderson man arrested after dropping drugs in front of police