VANDERBURGH CO., Ind. (WEHT)- The University of Southern Indiana says several COVID-19 cases on campus have come from a single student organization.
All members of the organization, which has not been publicly identified, will now have to quarantine, get tested, and report their results to the dean.
This is a developing story.
(This story was originally published on September 11, 2020)
- Vigil held to remember crash victims
- University of Evansville honors former student and New York City 9/11 firefighter
- Lawsuit filed against Gibson County Area Plan Commission
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff: shots fired call to Dogtown Tavern is classified as a police action shooting, 2 arrested
- Hardwood Booster Club food booth open for business