(WEHT)- Signature HealthCARE announced it will test all staff members for COVID-19 at its nine facilities.
The company says it is working with the Indiana State Department of Health and a testing lab for the next round of testing. Previously, Signature HealthCARE says it tested all residents and employees earlier in the pandemic.
Any staff member who tests positive for the virus will not be able to return to work until they receive medical clearance.
(This story was originally published on June 15, 2020)
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft
- Kentucky State Police looking for “5-finger vape villain”
- Utility and rental assistance open house planned for Saturday
- Home Team Friday Preview: Jasper
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana