(WEHT)- The Gibson County Sheriff’s Office says 44-year-old Nicole Powell was arrested after reportedly shooting a gun into the air during an altercation Friday.
A Gibson County sheriff’s deputy and an Oakland City police officer responded to a report of a physical altercation and separated the parties before starting and investigation. Several people reported a gunshot during the incident and K9 unit from Pike County was able to locate the gun.
Powell was charged with intimidation with a deadly weapon and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks