HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) The Kentucky state long term care facility dashboard shows Redbanks Skilled Nursing Facility in Henderson has 7 more residents and 3 more staff testing positive for COVID-19.
In total, 56 residents and 56 staff members have active cases in the facility.
10 residents have died since the virus outbreak began.
We have reached out to Redbanks but have not heard back.
(This story was originally published on October 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Ribbon cut on newly renovated home in Evansville neighborhood
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Andy Beshear gives daily COVID-19 update
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds a press conference
- Water Utility, Public Works Dept. remind property owners not to put leaves in street
- Drive-thru Trunk or Treat for kids and car enthusiasts