OWENSBORO, Ky (WEHT) Daviess County Judge Executive Al Mattingly and Owensboro Mayor Tom Watson have officially lifted the state of emergency in the city and county.
The declaration was made on April 10 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
(This story was originally published on June 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Walmart extending hours in November, keeping special shopping hour for seniors
- Neighbors alert homeowner of gun theft
- Southern Illinois sheriffs not enforcing new COVID restrictions
- One Owensboro ballot box removed after causing voter confusion
- Indiana bishops extend attendance dispensation until further notice