EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Starting Monday, July 15, hunters can apply online for State Parks Deer Management Draw Hunts.
Applications are only available online and will close August 26.
Applicants must possess a valid license to take a deer at the time of application, excluding an apprentice license, and they must be an Indiana resident who will be 18 by the time of the first hunt.
Hunters will be selected through a randomized computer drawing.
2019 State Parks Deer Management Draw Hunt properties:
• Chain O’ Lakes State Park
• Charlestown State Park
• Clifty Falls State Park (archery only)
• Fort Harrison State Park (archery only)
• Harmonie State Park
• Indiana Dunes State Park
• McCormick’s Creek State Park
• Ouabache State Park
• Pokagon State Park
• Prophetstown State Park
• Shakamak State Park
• Spring Mill State Park and Cave River Valley Natural Area (drawn and managed together)
• Summit Lake State Park
• Tippecanoe River State Park
• Trine State Recreation Area (archery only)
• Whitewater Memorial State Park
(This story was originally published on July 10, 2019)