HOPKINS CO, Ky (WEHT) Around 11 a.m. Friday, deputies were dispatched to a disorderly conduct call made by Joel Griffith in Dawson Springs.
Griffith explained he was trying to repossess a storage unit from Robert Plunkett when Plunkett told him he needed to take his marijuana plants out first.
Upon Deputy Arnold’s arrival, he was giving permission by Plunkett to enter the backyard, where Plunkett then went inside the storage unit and brought out the marijuana plants in two large trash bags.
Plunkett was arrested and taken to the Hopkins County Detention Center.
(This story was originally published on October 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- BREAKING: FBI arrests Owensboro man in connection to Capitol riot
- Evansville City Council to consider ordinance creating Commission on Food Security
- Plans for Strassenfest 2021 moving forward
- DEVELOPING: Body found in submerged vehicle
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Fund announces 12th round of allocations