EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the University of Evansville has decided that their Summer II classes (June 22 – July 24) will continue to be online.
Students at the University of Evansville shape powerful and enduring change. UE is the first in Indiana to be designated as an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus, and its changemaking culture empowers students to improve the world around them as UE Changemakers. With over 80 majors in the arts and sciences and pre-professional programs, UE’s diverse student body represents 44 states and 52 countries. U.S. News & World Report recognizes UE as the #6 Best College in the Midwest among private schools. For more information, please visit www.evansville.edu
(This story was originally published on April 30, 2020)
- Tri-State volunteer heading to California for relief
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House
- Man arrested in ambush of 2 Los Angeles County deputies
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA