(CNN) – A new survey reveals the least popular items at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
First off, the online Harris Poll of more than two-thousand adults found 68 percent of Americans secretly dislike a classic Thanksgiving food, yet they eat it anyway out of tradition.
Here’s the breakdown:
- 29 percent of people dislike canned cranberry sauce but reluctantly eat it anyway.
- 24 percent do the same for green bean casserole.
- 22 percent eat sweet potatoes or sweet potato casserole even though they don’t like it.
- 21 percent eat pumpkin pie but don’t enjoy it.
- 19 percent don’t even like turkey, but eat it anyway.
Speaking of canned cranberry sauce, the poll also found nearly half of Americans say it is “disgusting.”
(This story was originally published on November 10, 2019)